[LLVMdev] Interest in LLVM

Johannes Doerfert doerfert at cs.uni-saarland.de
Sun Dec 7 08:33:06 PST 2014

Hello Pratik,

I forwarded your mail to the Polly-Dev mailing list in case you decide
to work on Polly. We can discuss possible projects there. A partial list
of open projects is already online at http://polly.llvm.org/todo.html,
however there are also other topics you could look into (depending
mostly on your interests!).

If you are interested you could join the weekly Polly Hangout call next
Wednesday 7pm (Paris time) where we discuss open and current projects
with some of the developers, otherwise we could just use the mailing list.

In any case, it would probably be best if you could provide more
information about your experience and possible interests.

Best regards,
  Johannes