[LLVMdev] Proposal for ""llvm.mem.vectorize.safelen"

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Wed Aug 20 12:32:43 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Renato Golin" <renato.golin at linaro.org>

Concatenation unrolling is an interesting case, we'll need to think about that. Pure inlining should not be a problem. We don't currently have a loop fusion transformation, but any such transformation would need to update the metadata or drop it (but that's true for the loop metadata generally).

 -Hal

--
Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist