[LLVMdev] Plan to optimize atomics in LLVM

Robin Morisset morisset at google.com
Mon Aug 18 15:15:36 PDT 2014

First batch of patches for review:
http://reviews.llvm.org/D4958
http://reviews.llvm.org/D4959
http://reviews.llvm.org/D4960
http://reviews.llvm.org/D4961
These fix the problem exposed above (and another I found since), and impact
exclusively with the ARM backend.

I have another patch coming soon offering more refactoring, and merging
with X86AtomicExpandPass. Do you want to be added as subscribers/reviewers
? (I only put Tim Northover as subscriber on the first batch because he
looked interested in that bug).

Cheers,
Robin