[LLVMdev] StackColoring remaps debug info from unrelated functions

Nadav Rotem nrotem at apple.com
Sun Sep 29 20:42:37 PDT 2013

Hi Stefan,

This looks like a bug. Thanks for catching this and writing the mailing list.  Do you think you could submit a patch to fix the problem ?

I understand that you can’t release your source code, but there is an easy way to generate test-cases from confidential code.  If you can write a “verifier" that makes the compiler crash on an assertion then you can use bug point to reduce your test case. You don’t need to actually commit the verifier, just the reduced test case.

Thanks,
Nadav