[LLVMdev] Unable to evaluate clang on linux or windows

C K Kashyap ckkashyap at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:22:50 PDT 2013

Hi,
I'd like to try out the new c++11 features using clang. However, I am
running into some issue or the other on both Windows and Linux. In both
cases, it looks like the problem is due to headers from VC/g++.
I was wondering if someone can point me to some steps on setting up a
Windows or Linux(ubuntu 12.04 LTS) box for exploring clang.
I was able to successfully build clang on my ubuntu but that did not help
in building my sample CPP files.
Regards,
Kashyap