[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.3 in llvm.org Ubuntu APT repository

Alp Toker alp at nuanti.com
Sun Oct 6 10:45:39 PDT 2013

Konstantin, This is a legitimate question because the packages are
maintained by the LLVM project and kept on llvm.org.

David, while I don't see 3.3 packages I do see 3.4 snapshots in the
repository. Will that not do?

If there are any regressions keeping you back on 3.3 now's a good time
to report them!

Alp.

On 06/10/2013 18:22, David Nadlinger wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:
>>> It seems like the llvm-3.3-* packages are gone from the Ubuntu Precise
>>> APT repository, http://llvm.org/apt/precise/.
>>>
>>> Is this on purpose? Any recommended replacements? (Launchpad?)
>> http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-quickly-a-summary
> Sorry, but how is this relevant to my question? Up until a day ago or
> so, http://llvm.org/apt/precise/ did have 3.3 packages, which we used
> for automatically setting up CI environments for our LLVM-dependent
> project (building all of LLVM from source every time is impractical).
>
> If the removal was on purpose, I'll have to see about putting some up
> somewhere else, thus my question.
>
> David

http://www.nuanti.com
the browser experts