[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.3 in llvm.org Ubuntu APT repository

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sun Oct 6 10:22:59 PDT 2013

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Konstantin Tokarev <annulen at yandex.ru> wrote:
>> It seems like the llvm-3.3-* packages are gone from the Ubuntu Precise
>> APT repository, http://llvm.org/apt/precise/.
>>
>> Is this on purpose? Any recommended replacements? (Launchpad?)
>
> http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-quickly-a-summary

Sorry, but how is this relevant to my question? Up until a day ago or
so, http://llvm.org/apt/precise/ did have 3.3 packages, which we used
for automatically setting up CI environments for our LLVM-dependent
project (building all of LLVM from source every time is impractical).

If the removal was on purpose, I'll have to see about putting some up
somewhere else, thus my question.

David