[LLVMdev] Question about DAGCombiner::MatchRotate function

JinGu Kang jingu at codeplay.com
Thu Oct 3 08:55:22 PDT 2013

Hi Tim,

I appreciate your response. I faced this error with new architecture so
I have no idea about correct working example with existing architectures
on llvm at this moment. Because some patterns can be disappeared or
changed according to architectures before this dag combining. I am sorry
for that. If I find a working example, I will commit this. And I will
send a e-mail to llvm-commits next time. :)

Thanks for your kind response,
JinGu Kang