[LLVMdev] Language Reference bug?

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Tue Nov 26 06:42:33 PST 2013

Okay, given that the Pygments lexer is sensitive about its input, I can
understand that you do "::" instead of ".. code-block:: llvm".  The
colorizers I normally use do things through simple regular expressions for
which reason they are quite robust and should be able to handle the syntax
examples as well.

I just wanted the syntax examples to be colorized as well, but given the
above, that doens't make sense.

Please just ignore my patch.

-- Mikael