[LLVMdev] UNREACHABLE executed at MCJIT.cpp:322!

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 02:14:13 PST 2013

MCJIT::runFunction supports only main-style argument passing but not other
cases like the JIT.
These types of arguments will work:

(int, char**, char**)
(int, char**)
(int)
(void)

The general case is not supported since it requires creating a small stub
function, compiling and running it on the fly, supported by JIT but not
MCJIT.

However, with the supported calling sequences, you can probably replace the
char** with a void* to a structure so that practically anything can be
passed to your function inside the structure.

Yaron