[LLVMdev] UNREACHABLE executed at MCJIT.cpp:322!

edA-qa mort-ora-y eda-qa at disemia.com
Thu Nov 7 21:26:55 PST 2013

I'm trying to get MCJIT working but I get the following errors:
	Full-featured argument passing not supported yet!
	UNREACHABLE executed at MCJIT.cpp:322!
I'm sure the first one will be a problem, but the second one prevents me
from testing anything. I don't know how to fix the problem.

My code works when using the non-MC JIT, and I added to my EngineBuilder:
	.setUseMCJIT(true)

Reading from a tutorial* I also tried finalizing the engine object:
	ee->finalizeObject()

I'd like to get this working since in the release notes for 3.4 it
indicates exception handling has been removed from the old JIT. I need
exception handling support and would like to get MCJIT working prior to
upgrading to 3.4 later.

*http://blog.llvm.org/2013/07/using-mcjit-with-kaleidoscope-tutorial.html

--
edA-qa mort-ora-y
Sign: Please digitally sign your emails.