[LLVMdev] [Proposal] Adding callback mechanism to Execution Engines

sumeeth kc sumeethkc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 14:54:17 PDT 2013

Hi Andrew,

I used the latest code from trunk. GlobalSymbolTable is being used in
MCJIT.

I guess it wasn't clear from the proposal that the user program will be
modified to indicate that the callback should happen at that point in the
code. The objective is to call some of the functions which belong to lli or
the ExecutionEngine.

Thanks,
Sumeeth