[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.2 compilation with RTTI enabled

Hongxu Chen leftcopy.chx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:19:37 PDT 2013

Instead of building all llvm src with rtti, I think you might choose to
specify
your tool/project/plugin compile options.  This link may be helpful for you
(http://llvm.org/docs/MakefileGuide.html#override-variables).

In one of our projects, we also use boost; and add an additional
CXXFLAGS option
at the last line of the Makfile in the project folder like below:

     CXXFLAGS += -frtti

Hope this would take effect for you as well :-)