[LLVMdev] LNT BenchmarkGame

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Mar 12 07:33:02 PDT 2013

On 12 March 2013 14:24, Tim Northover <t.p.northover at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could be worth a try. But if that thing really is generating random
> numbers I'm not sure replacing one genuine cast-iron random number
> with another is the best solution long-term.

The test is initializing srand(1), so in theory, it shouldn't be different
between compilers, since Clang is using the same libraries.

Also, if the "native" result is generated by GCC, than all problems go
away, since the result will be target dependent (or rather, library
dependent). Is there a way to turn on the dynamic generation of the native
file instead of copying it from the reference_output?

cheers,
--renato