[LLVMdev] Passing String to an external function in llvm

Abhinash Jain omnia at mailinator.com
Thu Jul 25 11:40:59 PDT 2013

I have one file named hashtable.cpp whose link is
"http://pastebin.com/Cq2Qy50C"

and one llvm pass named testing.cpp whose link is
"http://pastebin.com/E3RemxLF"

Now on this testing.cpp pass I have computed the string named "expr" which I
want to pass to the function named hashtable(string) in hashtable.cpp   (on
line 106 of testing.cpp)

> looking at simple examples of code compiled by Clang should give you an
> idea of what instructions you need to emit.

I did try but not able to pass the string.

If you could go through my code it will be of great help. Thanx