[LLVMdev] Problem with building llvm and running project

Mark Lacey mark.lacey at apple.com
Mon Jul 1 16:52:56 PDT 2013

Hi Eirini,

If you provide more information, such as the OS and compiler you are using to build, as well as the specific header files that the build is unable to find, it will make it easier for people on the list to help you. If you are building on Windows with VS, you will want to take a look at: http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStartedVS.html.

Mark