[LLVMdev] Problem with building llvm and running project

Eirini _ eirini_dit at windowslive.com
Mon Jul 1 02:55:16 PDT 2013

 Hello,
i am new to LLVM and i want to create my own project with a cpp
file which calls
llvm functions and then run it. I download clang
source, llvm source and compiler-rt source.
I tried to configure and build llvm using this http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-with-llvm but it failed because .h files included on top of the Hello.cpp couldn't found. Can you tell me the instuctions about what i have
 to do in order to build llvm? do i need to create a new build folder?
What do i have to set to Path variable?
After building llvm i would
like to run my own project, let's say Hello.cpp found in the
/lib/Transforms folder on the llvm source.

Thanks,
 Eirini