[LLVMdev] SVN GIT version corresponding to release

Sean Silva silvas at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 8 16:00:59 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Justin Holewinski
<justin.holewinski at gmail.com> wrote:
> The 3.2 release seems to be okay though; the diff only shows changes in the
> last-modified timestamps in the HTML docs.  Though I just noticed that the
> source release has llvmbuild .pyc files.  Won't including those cause
> issues?

It could, since they are architecture dependent in python2 (python3
uses a different scheme for storing them instead of ".pyc" files). The
worst that could happen is probably segfaulting the interpreter (no
data loss, but possibly confusion for the user).

-- Sean Silva