[LLVMdev] ExecutionEngine always comes back NULL

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Tue Jan 8 13:55:21 PST 2013

Hi Rick,

You need to include 'llvm/ExecutionEngine/JIT.h' (or 'llvm/ExecutionEngine/JIT.h' if you want that engine) from your main file.  Including that file forces the JIT static constructor to be linked into your executable.  Without it, the JIT static constructor gets optimized out and you get the result you're seeing.

-Andy