[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] JOB: Clang/LLVM developer

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:44:36 PST 2013

On 2/27/13 9:50 AM, Dean Sutherland wrote:
> The Secure Coding group at CERT has current job openings for knowledgeable Clang and/or LLVM developers. We have two (and soon to be three) ongoing research projects involving LLVM and Clang, with a need for significant development work.  An ideal candidate would  be someone who has multiple patches submitted and accepted across fairly diverse portions of the code base.  The job postings are numbers 9820 and 9539 at http://www.cert.org/jobs/.  Don't worry that the job descriptions lack any mention of LLVM and Clang — we wrote them long before we realized that Clang/LLVM experience would be important to us.

Interesting.

Is the Secure Coding Group aware of the SAFECode compiler
(http://safecode.cs.illinois.edu), SoftBound (which is integrated into
the SAFECode compiler), and Address Sanitizer (which is integrated into
LLVM and Clang)?  It appears that some of the Secure Coding Group's
goals overlap with these existing LLVM/Clang projects.

-- John T.