[LLVMdev] JOB: Clang/LLVM developer

Dean Sutherland dsutherland at cert.org
Wed Feb 27 07:50:58 PST 2013

The Secure Coding group at CERT has current job openings for knowledgeable Clang and/or LLVM developers. We have two (and soon to be three) ongoing research projects involving LLVM and Clang, with a need for significant development work.  An ideal candidate would  be someone who has multiple patches submitted and accepted across fairly diverse portions of the code base.  The job postings are numbers 9820 and 9539 at http://www.cert.org/jobs/.  Don't worry that the job descriptions lack any mention of LLVM and Clang — we wrote them long before we realized that Clang/LLVM experience would be important to us.

See http://www.cert.org/secure-coding/ for more information about the Secure Coding group at CERT; this position (or positions) would fall largely within the Development Tools and Libraries area.  I'm happy to provide additional information, but please note that any actual applications must go through the CERT jobs page.

Dean F. Sutherland
dsutherland at cert.org