[LLVMdev] pseudo lowering

reed kotler rkotler at mips.com
Sun Feb 17 14:40:49 PST 2013

Thanks for all the help. This is saving me lots of time and making
better code and helping me to avoid possible bugs.

I think that I can solve half of this now by just adding Defs and Uses
to the instructions I am generate during the pseudo lowering.

I need to move this transformation to a different place as you guys are
suggesting.

Now I have to either intelligently split the pseudos that have jmp
instructions or else use machine bundles.

I've posted a separate topic on expanding the pseudos with branches
since it has different issues.

All this will be reviewed internally by Akira at Mips on post commit.

Reed