[LLVMdev] check-all is failing on Windows: is it expected?

Dmitry Babokin babokin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:50:34 PST 2013

Aaron,

I got tests passing.

Thanks for specifically mentioning GnuWin32, it was the key. I've tried
using bunch of different GNU tool suits and seems that it was the main
problem. I had different behavior ranging from VS hanging during the build
(with llc hanging on some file operations) to VS silently dying and
restarting. With GnuWin32 I got the suite passing with several fails, which
were due to Python installed in the path spaces. After Python reinstall to
default dir (C:\Python27), I got the whole suite passing without fails.

Thanks!

-Dmitry