[LLVMdev] Fixed-point arithmetic

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Tue Dec 10 12:58:59 PST 2013

On 12/6/13 12:05 AM, Patrik Hägglund H wrote:
> FYI, we are also interested.
>
> (But our limited staff are currently busy just getting our LLVM backend out of the door (in-house only).  I hope we will have time to look at this in a year or so.)
>
> Regards,
> Patrik Hägglund

I'll note that I am also interested.  Only personal interest at this
point, so I can't contribute much in the way of time.

I can see a couple of relatively easy approaches to this which wouldn't
get maximum performance, but might result in fairly simple
implementations.  If you're interested in brainstorming ideas, feel free
to reply either on list or off.

Philip