[LLVMdev] /llvm/include/ADT/Trie.h?

Marshall Clow mclow.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:53:16 PDT 2012

In a discussion on IRC, Micheal was complaining about the semantics of StringSet, specifically how the iterators work.

DannyB mentioned that we have a Trie class, so I decided to check it out.
Lo and behold, I couldn't find _any_ uses of it, and when I deleted it from my system and did a clean rebuild, everything was fine.

Looking at the log, the last substantial change to this class was in 2007.

So - is anyone using this file/class?
Is anyone planning on using it in the future?
Should I just delete it?

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow     Idio Software   <mailto:mclow.lists at gmail.com>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki