[LLVMdev] [compiler-rt] is the arm lib complete?

liangh at codeaurora.org liangh at codeaurora.org
Fri Nov 16 12:14:52 PST 2012

So, you mean I should compile libc with clang and link with compiler-rt too?
But how can we expect a user of compiler-rt have a libc compiled in this
way? It's a part of gcc's src code... If compiler-rt is a complete lib, it
should also cover these functions, right?

BTW, if libc is compiled statically, shouldn't itself already contain all
functions it need? I just get confused now...