[LLVMdev] Code Ownership - BBVectorize

Evan Cheng evan.cheng at apple.com
Wed Nov 14 23:34:05 PST 2012

On Nov 14, 2012, at 10:59 AM, Chris Lattner <clattner at apple.com> wrote:

> On Nov 13, 2012, at 11:43 PM, Evan Cheng <evan.cheng at apple.com> wrote:
>
>> SelectionDAG is big enough to have multiple owners. Legalizer, dag combine, etc. can each have a separate owner.
>
> I don't think that makes sense given our model of code owner.  The important task here is ensuring that each piece gets reviewed.  Splitting things up at such a fine level doesn't help with that.

Ok. Then I nominate Owen. SelectionDAG needs a code owner.

Instcombine also needs one. Would Eli like to serve as code owner?

Andy Trick - loop strength reduction?

Now that my domain is quickly being taken over by folks, I suppose I need to clarify what I own. :) If there are no objections, I will take ARM target and parts of code generator that are not covered by anyone else.

Evan