[LLVMdev] RFC: I'm interested in filling the code-owner role for the following...

Chandler Carruth chandlerc at google.com
Wed Nov 14 19:08:17 PST 2012

Config
ADT
Support[1]
CMake
"library layering"[2]

Inlining (including cost and other related passes)
SROA / mem2reg (and other related passes)

[1]: Regarding Support: I talked to Michael Spencer about this. I'm
offering to own most of Support, but would like Michael's to be
reviewing all OS-specific code for Windows compatibility (includes the
Windows directory and a few other bits). Similarly, I'd like Eric
Christopher to review all OS-specific code for Darwin compatibility.
I've talked to both of them and they seem fine with this. It means 3
people reviewing, but I think this is important for OS-specific stuff
given the different concerns...

[2]: Regarding "library layering": this isn't any one directory, but
it's a cross-cutting concern that I (personally) think is really
important, and an area I've been working on quite a bit already.