[LLVMdev] Mips instructions using llvm?

janarbek canarbekmatay at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 17:45:41 PST 2012

> What do you mean by "kind of vague" ? So does not guarantee to generate correct instructions ?

>Your question is vague.  Generally, you get better answers if you ask better questions.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. My question is does that mean institution generated may not guarantee what the "instructions" mean to be ?
>This sounds like you are using headers that do not support MIPS.

 So can I fix this? In my hello.c code I have only stdio.h header file.

Phone : 82-42-860-1838
Fax : 82-42-860-6790  Cell Phone: 82-10-7599-1981  ===========================================