[LLVMdev] Windows question: Dozens of linker warnings and errors

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Thu May 24 08:08:39 PDT 2012

I have been using LLVM to support my own language compiler on
windows exclusively for some time now. I can link using either MinGW or
MSVC though I haven't got into exception handling. I keep my LLVM up to
date with trunk and have not had any problems. I generally use clang
compiled test projects linked against MinGW for seeing how various details
of the build process should work.