[LLVMdev] Minor correction to the Visual Studio documentation/Windows support in general

Mikael Lyngvig mikael at lyngvig.org
Thu May 24 04:51:46 PDT 2012

You mean a mingw64 buildbot slave?  That sounds like a great project.  I'll
try and see how far I get before I have to call for help (have some other
stuff to finish up also, so please give me a week or two).  It appears
there's already a mingw32 buildbot slave:

http://lab.llvm.org:8011/builders/clang-native-mingw32-win7

Cheers,
Mikael

--