[LLVMdev] JIT support for inline asm on Linux

Ashok Nalkund ashoknn at qualcomm.com
Mon May 7 00:12:22 PDT 2012

Hi,
   I'm using LLVM/clang from release 3.0. I have a program (C++) that
will load a library in the form of LLVM bit code using the JIT. However,
I see JIT errors when loading the bit code:

"LLVM ERROR: JIT does not support inline asm"

   I read that MC JIT intends to fix this. I'm trying to build LLVM from
the lastest trunk. Is there any special/extra thing to do to use MCJIT
when creating the JIT in my program?

   If this is not the right mailing list, please do point me in the
correct direction.

TIA,
Ashok