[LLVMdev] How to make a cross compiler for xilinx microblaze

Foivos Zakkak foivos at zakkak.net
Wed Jun 27 06:02:39 PDT 2012

Ok, i figured it out. It was my fault trying to pass the bit-code to the
linker as it is the hosts linker and not the targets.

clang -S -emit-llvm -target mblaze test.c -o test.ll
works fine

However i would like to be able to configure llvm so that i don't need
to pass -target and -march to the command line (i know i can do it with
alias).

Thank you
Foivos