[LLVMdev] How to make a cross compiler for xilinx microblaze

Foivos Zakkak foivos at zakkak.net
Wed Jun 27 05:25:52 PDT 2012

conmfigure does not accept mblaze nor mblaze-elf as target.

checking target system type... Invalid configuration `mblaze': machine
`mblaze' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/bash ../../spare/llvm/autoconf/config.sub mblaze
failed

However with microblaze it proceeds fine. But when i try to use clang i get:
clang: error: 'microblaze-unknown-none': unable to pass LLVM bit-code
files to linker

if i give mblaze as the target it still fails with:
clang: error: 'mblaze': unable to pass LLVM bit-code files to linker

I also built LLVM without giving a target to the configuration and it
still gives
clang: error: 'mblaze': unable to pass LLVM bit-code files to linker

Foivos