[LLVMdev] is configure+make dead yet?

Marc J. Driftmeyer mjd at reanimality.com
Thu Jun 21 18:04:06 PDT 2012

Nothing on the CMake.html doc discusses incorporating Libc++ into
building Clang/LLVM with Libc++. Reading up on putting the trunk of
libc++ under /llvm/projects where then Clang has CmakeList.txt files to
map to that path looking for libc++ still doesn't compile, even if I
first build Clang with GCC and then again with the newly built clang
under /usr/local/bin on Debian.

It still craps out and throws up several errors regarding C++11 issues.

- Marc