[LLVMdev] Creating a new project using LLVM

zhixiang wu ivan.wzx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:48:03 PDT 2012

Chen,

Thank you.

When I replaced gcc by clang, how do I ensure that the clang use the
LLVM backend that is already modified by myself? I am trying to
modified the source code for the register allocator of the llvm and
want to apply this modification to the clang compiler. I see that when
I compile the whole modified llvm project from scratch, it does not
produce a Clang executable. The clang that exists in my computer is
from the package I downloaded from the internet (I downloaded this in
need of compiling the llvm project. ).

Regards,

Z. Wu