[LLVMdev] Creating a new project using LLVM

zx w wzx_junior at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jul 2 11:01:53 PDT 2012

Chen,
Thank you.
When I replaced gcc by clang, how do I ensure that the clang use the LLVM backend that is already modified by myself? I am trying to modified the source code for the register allocator of the llvm and want to apply this modification to the clang compiler. I see that when I compile the whole modified llvm project from scratch, it does not produce a Clang executable. The clang that exists in my computer is from the package I downloaded from the internet (I downloaded this in need of compiling the llvm project. ).
Regards,
Z. Wu