[LLVMdev] [LLVM] make check-lit never finished...

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Fri Sep 16 02:55:27 PDT 2011

2011/9/16 Stepan Dyatkovskiy <STPWORLD at narod.ru>:
> I reboot my computer again, and all work well now. Probably some specific bios + OS + (specific cpu instructions set). So that's all is OK by now.

Stepan,

Try running Memtest86.  It should be an option in the Grub menu when
you boot Ubuntu.

My old PC had a bad stick of RAM.  It never caused me any trouble
except when I would FTP files to the machine, then the received files
were always corrupted.  Memtest86 found the problem.  With new memory,
the file corruption never happened again.

Don Quixote
--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote at dulcineatech.com

   Custom Software Development for the iPhone and Mac OS X
   http://www.dulcineatech.com/custom-software-development/