[LLVMdev] [LLVM] make check-lit never finished...

Stepan Dyatkovskiy STPWORLD at narod.ru
Fri Sep 16 01:48:36 PDT 2011

Hm... tests were corrected themselves. No svn updates was made.

0. I turned on my laptop and boot Ubuntu 11.04.
1. I run ../llvm/configure in clean folder.
2. make
3. make check-lit
4. Tests was looped at 61%.

Eclipse doesn't want to debug it too. It crashes at the start of debug session.

I reboot my computer again, and all work well now. Probably some specific bios + OS + (specific cpu instructions set). So that's all is OK by now.

Regards,
Stepan