[LLVMdev] Euro-LLVM 2011 - Registration closed

Renato Golin renato.golin at arm.com
Thu Sep 8 03:10:20 PDT 2011

Dear all,

Thanks for your interest, we got quickly overbooked but managed to get
most of you on board. I'll send a personal email to all registered.

We are now closing registration, but you can already register interest
for the next Euro-LLVM in 2012, as some are already doing.

The schedule is now complete and online at:

http://llvm.org/devmtg/2011-09-16/

I want to use this opportunity to thank all of you who submitted
papers, talks, posters and demos and for the massive number of people
registering. Without you, none of this would have happened.

Best regards,
--renato