[LLVMdev] How to make Polly ignore some non-affine memory accesses

Marcello Maggioni hayarms at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 07:26:31 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use LLVM+Polly to obtain a polyhedral representation of
some loops to use later for passes I want to implement, but seems like
Polly will stop when reaching any statement that has non-affine access
functions of the loop bounds discarding the whole SCoP entirely.

What I would like to achieve is still getting some information for the
statements that , instead, have affine access functions, practically
"ignoring" the non-affine ones.

There is a way to do such a thing?

Thanks

Marcello