[LLVMdev] LLVM and Visual Studio 2003

Philip Ritchey pritchey at microsemi-wl.com
Wed May 18 10:54:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have Visual Studio 2008 which builds LLVM just fine.  The problem is that I need to build it using Visual Studio 2003.  I am trying to figure out what it is about LLVM that makes VS2k3 inadequate and then determine if those parts can be removed so that VS2k3 can build a subset of LLVM, and hopefully the subset of LLVM that I need (which is the code generator).

Thanks,
Philip