[LLVMdev] Exception Handling Proposal, Second round Re: LLVMdev Digest, Vol 83, Issue 30

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 18 09:42:40 PDT 2011

Andy,
            I think we are in complete agreement !

My admittedly superficial reading of the "Structured Exception
Handling" patent lead me to believe that
non-connected control-flow was part of that design, and I am always
worrying that folks are trying to leverage
off that design, so I am always trying to emphasize that that concept
is incompatible with modern optimization
theory and practice.

-Peter.