[LLVMdev] Announcing: LLVM 2.9 RC2 Testing Phase

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Fri Mar 25 16:40:37 PDT 2011

On 2011-03-25 08:07, Bill Wendling wrote:
> Well! we had a rather fruitful phase 1 testing round. Several issues were addressed. After a bit of a delay, we are ready for phase 2 testing.
>
> This phase is to make sure that no patches submitted to fix problems and complete features in phase 1 caused further difficulties. Please download the sources, compile them, and then compile as much as you can with both clang and llvm-gcc.
>
> Sources:
>
> 	clang-2.9rc2.src.tar.gz
> 	llvm-2.9rc2.src.tar.gz
> 	llvm-gcc-4.2-2.9rc2.src.tar.gz
> 	llvm-test-2.9rc2.src.tar.gz
>
> Available here:
>
> 	http://llvm.org/pre-releases/2.9/

This change:
http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/branches/release_29/test/SemaCXX/goto.cpp?r1=127752&r2=128255&diff_format=h

causes:

FAIL: Clang :: SemaCXX/goto.cpp (2268 of 2917)
******************** TEST 'Clang :: SemaCXX/goto.cpp' FAILED ********************
Script:
--
/home/dim/obj/llvm-1/Release+Asserts/bin/clang -cc1 -fsyntax-only -verify -Wall -fblocks /home/dim/src/llvm-2.9rc2/tools/clang/test/SemaCXX/goto.cpp