[LLVMdev] RFC: Exception Handling Rewrite

Bill Wendling bwendling at apple.com
Sat Jul 23 16:00:07 PDT 2011

It seems to be used by the back-ends to generate the correct prolog information (on X86) and to make sure that the exception tables are generated (on ARM). Possibly for others. If you're not using it, you may want to verify that you have the correct EH frame information. You can do this on Darwin with the "dwarfdump --eh-frame ./a.out" command.

-bw