[LLVMdev] LLVM and Windows?

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 23:31:44 PST 2011

LLVM builds cross platform via CMake, I currently build/debug LLVM and Clang
via VS2010 directly from the IDE. The libraries default to static link so
they don't need separate distribution.x64 support is not quite their, but
x86 is not bad. There are a number of people working on Windows related
support for the project.

There are instructions on windows builds at
http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStartedVS.html. I checkout out trunk from the
SVN server, then use CMake to generate a Visual Studio 2010 solution, and
then build it from the IDE.