[LLVMdev] Accessing Dominator Tree

david.dewey at comcast.net david.dewey at comcast.net
Mon Aug 1 09:55:14 PDT 2011

John,

I was able to get access to the dominator tree by doing exactly as you said.  I instantiate a PassManager object, make my code inherit from Pass, and add it to the PassManager.  Then I overload runOnFunction, etc just like when writing a pass for opt.

All of that seems to be working great.

Thanks for your help,

David