[LLVMdev] Colocation Facility for LLVM?

Daniel Berlin dberlin at dberlin.org
Fri Sep 17 09:13:16 PDT 2010

Can't offer it in the bay area, but i can offer space in oregon state
university (which is where the osuosl machines reside).
http://osuosl.org/services

Why do you need access if you have people willing to handle support
tickets and remote console/power control cards?
I have yet to see a problem that i could not solve (since the cards
can display console, control power to the machine, etc) either through
this or a support ticket answered very quickly.

I think you are going to have a very hard time finding donations with
#2 and #1 being your requirements.
The number of datacenters in the bay area is not as high as you might
think (mainly because it's not a cheap place to put DC's!)