[LLVMdev] Colocation Facility for LLVM?

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Thu Sep 16 18:26:19 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I don't have very high hopes, but does anyone happen to have available
some kind of colocation services in the Bay Area that they could
donate to LLVM?

I would really like to establish a proper LLVM lab somewhere instead
of relying on hardware which is residing at various companies. I would
be willing to personally donate some hardware, but don't have any
place to put it.

My requirements are:
 (1) Must be in Bay Area.
 (2) Trusted LLVM developers could have at least 9x5 access.
 (3) Solid network connection.
 (4) Space, network, and power for a reasonable number of machines.

I don't think we can promise you tax write-offs, but if that would be
the deciding factor we could probably make that happen eventually.

 - Daniel