[LLVMdev] Sparc back end fix

Timothy M Jones tjones1 at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 10:04:57 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

Following my earlier posting
(http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2010-November/036292.html), I
sent another message to the list, but it seems like it didn't get through
:-(  I managed to fix the problem in my earlier post and compile a
cross-llvm-gcc.  Then I discovered I was having problems with a setting a
variable based on a ?: condition.  Anyway, I've managed to track down the
problem which was due to the conditional move not declaring its implicit
use of the icc register in the back end.  The following patch fixes this
problem.  A test case is also provided here too.

Cheers
Tim

--
Timothy M. Jones